How to Dress Well, Feel Great, and Look Even Better in the Fall to winter session.
As the fall season approaches, we’ve put together a collection of gorgeous Fall to winter outfits to help you transition from fall to winter.
The tomboy look can be worn by anyone. Camille Callen wears boyfriend-style pants and an oversized leather jacket to give her appearance an androgynous touch.
Wear a simple horizontal striped shirt with a black overcoat and frayed jeans for a beautiful fall look. We adore how edgy and different this style is.
- This fall, dare to wear a white trench coat! Kat Tanita showcases the trend’s elegance by wearing hers with skinny jeans, a leather bag, and pale pink heels for a stunning fall ensemble.
- A cropped knit sweater is styled over a knee-length black skirt and paired with vintage style flats for a lovely fall ensemble. This appearance is classy and smart, and it’s appropriate for any occasion
- Pair your leather leggings with an oversized blazer like this one to smarten them up and create a charming fall appearance. These leopard print heels are also fantastic!
- This gorgeous burnt orange tint is ideal for the fall season! Wear a fashionable long coat with jeans and thigh-high boots to channel this trend.
- This season, dare to wear dungarees! Pairing beautiful white outfit with white sneakers and a yellow hoodie. This costume is classic and cool, and it’s perfect for any season!
- Try wearing a cropped denim jacket like this with a long top and ultra slim pants for a great fall ensemble. You could also add some shine to this look by wearing high heels!
- Wear black jeans with thigh-high boots and a wrap-around cropped coat for a stunning fall look. This is the epitome of smart elegance!
- Combining a V neck blouse with slim black trousers and a wide brimmed fedora, looks stunning in autumnal tones of burgundy and black. This autumn design may appeal to you because of its simplicity.
- In these low-slung pants and a pair of fresh white sneakers, looks cool and easygoing. You can enjoy Fall style by wearing this outfit with a simple grey or white tee and a khaki blazer.
- This season’s trend is horizontal stripes. Wearing a simple long-sleeved shirt with black jeans and leather boots to channel the style. This attractive and simplistic winter style may attract to you.
- A blazer romper suit is incredibly stylish, and when paired with thick ankle boots, it creates an edgy and alternative look that’s excellent for experimenting this fall!
- If you want to go for a laid-back look, wear a leather jacket with slim denim pants and a basic white blouse. This look is quite simple, yet it will always give you a trendy, sophisticated appearance.
- Wear your favourite pair of jeans with a plain turtleneck top to draw attention to them. Wear faded denim with brown leather boots and a tiny cross body purse to achieve this charming look.
DEPARTMENT OF FASHION DESIGN
Asst. Prof. Deepika sharma